- Download the Tirami Slim Custom ROM firmware package from here to your computer. Once downloaded, you now need to connect your device so that the downloaded zip file can be copied in your device’s internal memory.
- Once copied, you need to disconnect the device and turn Off the device so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- Galaxy S can be entered in the recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. If the device boots up in the normal mode, then try again the above process to get your Galaxy S in recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys so that all the cache data will be wiped Off completely.
- Select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Tirami Slim Custom ROM firmware package and then select “Yes” with the help of Volume rocker keys and Menu button.
- Once it’s selected, it will process the firmware update, it will take around 5 – 6 minutes for applying this firmware update. Up next In recovery mode screen, you now need to select “Go Back” and select the option of “Reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the latest Tirami Slim Custom ROM firmware.
Note: In a rare case if the device refuses to boot or gets in the boot loop mode, you need to re insert the battery and turn ON the device normally. You can also re apply the update by following the above mentioned steps.Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try to resolve the same at the earliest in the comments section below. Congrats, you have now successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 with the latest Tirami Slim Custom ROM firmware.