Twitter

Online

Saturday, April 7, 2012

BadaTube App



BadaTube is open source now! Why? Because I have sold my Samsung Wave :P I am Sorry for the bad code quality but it was my first C++ application I have wrote. I always used managed code, so there are many memory leaks. I don't use RegEx to pharse the YouTube MP4 link and video details, I pharsed it with the String::IndexOf and String::SubString methode. There are not much comments in the program so you can just copy some parts of the code and use it for your projects. You can use the code paid or free applications. (I hope someone will use it for a free app) I am sorry, but the code won't work now because I change some lines of code in the HttpDownloader class something and I don't have a device to test now. If you want to use it, the first thing is to fix this. The author (Mathias Lechner, mlech26l@gmail.com), in no case shall be liable for any damage whatsoever: (including, but not limited to: Physical, mental or material damage, loss of data, loss of profits, LOSS OF confidential or other information). The author don't have to support the program or code.

Download
*(click link ,wait 5 seconds ,click skip ad and download)

0 yorum:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates